Friday, May 8, 2009

I have been tagged....

Ok... so I've been tagged... thanks for Miss Laura Lee.... ourkidsmyhusbandourfamily


Ok here are the rules...
#1. Mention the persons name who tagged you
#2. Post your list of 8's
#3. Tag 8 bloggers

8 favorite yummy foods...
1. anything chinese
2. strawberry filled bagels
3. anything mexican
4. chips n dip
5. strawberry cheesecake
6. green chile enchaladas
7. Fruity Pebbles
8. HOMEMADE DOUGHNUTS... ( them are YUUUUMMMMY)

8 things I cherish
1. my kids
2. my family (mom, sisters..)
3. Steven
4. my FRIENDS
5. my jeep
6. my technology
7. my makeup products...
8. my patience

8 ways to kill time
1. Wii (thank you baby jesus for wii)
2. facebook
3. myspace
4. blogger
5. read
6. talk to my peeps
7. sleep
8. twitter

8 shows I watch
1. american idol
2. charmed
3. greys anatomy
4. big brother
5. bones
6. jackass
7. snapped
8. GMA


8 things to do before I die
1. bungee jump
2. get rich
3. watch my kids graduate from college
4. watch my kids get married
5. have granchildren
6. redecorate my whole house
7. finish college
8. be happy


8 ways to make me happy
1. be funny
2. feed me (lol)
3. my kids being happy
4. my family being proud of me
5. my kids being good at school
6. having Landen
7. my house being clean
8. being with friends

2 comments:

  1. Love all your answers girl you were supsto let me tell you that I tagged you lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did up top.. sorry i didn't know how to put your link on there.... dum dum dum!!! :)

    ReplyDelete