Monday, May 4, 2009

Crazy kids.... crazy friends... crazy steven.... my life is CRAZY!!!

Well, Laura has been after me for not blogging so much... i'm just like... ugh what to say? And here I am.. staring at the cursor blinking... LMFAO!! I just got done reading Laura's blog about our Friday Lunch at Chedders.... OMG so so so embarrassing.. (sp?) I will never do anything HUMILIATING while Laura has her phone out again... omg! I guess anyone that knows me knows I'm rarely at a loss for words... lol!! But here ya go Laura, heres a lil blog for ya... I love ya! MUAH

1 comment:

  1. So glad you blogged about our lunch!! We always have a great time it was so good to see you my friend!! And the shit talker 2 lol!! Oh and the kids they are getting big well the two of the four that you bought with you..

    ReplyDelete